Building a strong future for arts and culture in Puerto Rico
The Flamboyan Arts Fund is a partnership between Flamboyan Foundation, composer Lin-Manuel Miranda, his family, and the Broadway musical Hamilton, which raised $15 million from the show’s run in Puerto Rico in January 2019 to preserve, sustain, and amplify the arts on the island. AIM Puerto Rico will bring together national and local experts to provide 10 Puerto Rico-based nonprofit organizations with bilingual arts management training and tailored consulting services for fundraising, strategic planning, and digital marketing. The program will also include resilience training for responding to natural disasters.
- Asociación de Artistas de Circo y Artes de Calle de Puerto Rico (ACirc)
- Corporación del Conservatorio de Música de Puerto Rico
- Fundación Arturo Somohano
- Fundación Puertorriqueña de las Humanidades
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Puerto Rico
- Museo de Arte de Ponce
- Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico
- Museo de Arte MUSA
- Museo de las Américas
Artistic, executive and board leaders will participate in a series of seminars. Each organization will develop and execute a long-range strategic plan with the support of national and local mentors. Other cultural organizations supported by the Flamboyan Arts Fund will be invited to participate in AIM Puerto Rico seminars.